Thursday, October 11, 2012

Did you forget about me?

Well, it's been over 2 years since I've looked at or even thought about this blog. Quite a lot has happened in those 2 years..new baby, job "promotion", lost a few friends, gained a few friends, lost my desire to create/blog and then found it again. I have to admitt that I lost my desire to be creative due to stress going on throughout the 2010 year. I've decided to start again primarily to keep up with projects that my husband and I have done around our house, and also so that I have something to look back at 10 years from now to reminisce on the years that my children were growing up. I'm making a promise to myself to to blog at least 3-4 times a week with projects, favorite items, pictures from the week and anything else that strikes my fancy. At any point though that I see this blog overtaking my family time, it will immediately be put on the back burner. I hope you will stick around!

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment