I havent had much time lately to post pictures of the projects that I'm working on because my husband and I decided this past Saturday to take on an even bigger project than what we could chew. I'm really surprised that we haven't done it sooner. We've now gone through 2 layers of primer and 2 shades of yellow. I think we finally got it right. The second picture is actually the first color that we chose. I'll try to take a picture tonight of the newest yellow color. It's called Mark Twain Historic Yellow (I believe). We plan to paint the shutters black to add a little contrast. More pics to come soon!