Friday, February 5, 2010

Rain=Indoor Projects

It has been raining in our area since late last night and will continue raining throughout today. I'm pretty sure we should be several feet under by the time it's done. Only kidding! ;-)

With that said, I will be diving into several projects while I'm stuck inside. For starters, I'll be working on those silhouette chargers that I've been saying for two weeks now I was going to do. Then, I'll be making one of these:












This particular wreath was made by ItzFitz on Etsy. I absolutely adore it! And hopefully I'll have it hung just in time for Valentine's Day.

Last, I will be repainting a small side table we bought several years ago. It has definitely seen better days and I just can't take the cup stain on top anymore!

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment